This is a list of all the elements we'll need in order to start your duplication project, the file specifications and how to send us your files.
1. Order Form We need you to fill out an order form. EIther use our online order system, or download and print out our mail order kit, fill it out, and send it in via mail.
2. Your Duplication Master Please make sure that your master is EXACTLY as you want it to be. CD audio and CD-ROM masters can either be mailed to us, or uploaded. We strongly recommend that you burn your CD-R or DVD-R master at no more than 8x speed. DVD and DVD-R masters must be mailed. Audio file format must be .wav .aiff or .aif at 44.1kHz/16 bit
We can help you with mixing and mastering your audio master, or edit and author your DVD master. If you feel your project could benefit from professional input in any way, please don't hesitate to email or call us (503) 383-1555.
3. Your Graphic Files Start by downloading templates for your graphic files. Make sure all of your files are set up using the correct color profile (CMYK) and that all fonts are embedded. Acceptable file formats are; .tif, .tiff, .eps and .pdf files. All files submitted with your order will be considered final. Please proofread all text and make sure your graphics are how you want them to look. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us by email or call us (503) 383-1555.
We offer professional, eye popping graphic design if you need assistance with your project. Our rates are provided in our price list. If you’d like to consult with us to get a better idea of what we can do, just give us a call.
4. Intellectual Property Rights (IPR) Form
The IPR form is legally required. The form looks scarier than it is, but simply states that you have the right to replicate the materials you submit to Wavelength. Read it and fill out the stuff that applies to your order.
5. CD Track List Form
The CD Track List form is necessary if you upload your audio master via our website. It ensures that your final master has the correct track order, spacing between songs and that the correct CD text is embedded. If you’re ordering a mastering package, you can skip this form form and only fill out the Mastering Details form. If you are mailing us your duplication ready master, neither form is necessary. We will duplicate exactly what you give us.
6. Mastering Details Form
If you are having us master your project, please fill out the Mastering Details form to provide us with all the necessary information.
7. Graphics Design Details Form
If you’re ordering a graphic design package, the Graphic Design Details form will help us create a clear vision of how your project should look. It’s our goal to make sure you’ll be completely satisfied with the final design.